Dr. Paxton received her specialty training in Endodontics from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry. While completing her specialty training, she also earned a Master of Science degree in an accelerated program. Her thesis compared the efficacy of local anesthetics.
Dr. Paxton’s goal is to provide professional care in a friendly, personalized environment. She welcomes you to her new practice, a state-of-the-art facility accompanied by the newest, specialized, endodontic equipment. She is committed to being current with the latest endodontic technologies and research.
Dr. Paxton resides in Mooresville with her family.
• Specialization in Endodontics, University of Iowa College of Dentistry, Iowa City, IA
• Master of Science in Oral Biology, University of Iowa College of Dentistry, Iowa City, IA
• General Practice Residency, Truman Medical Center Lakewood, Kansas City, MO
• Doctor of Dental Medicine, University of Louisville School of Dentistry, Louisville, KY
• Bachelor of Science, University of Southern Mississippi, Hattiesburg, MS
• Adjunct Faculty, Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine, Fort Lauderdale, FL
• Resident Faculty, University of Iowa College of Dentistry, Iowa City, IA
• Attending Staff in Endodontics, Truman Medical Center Lakewood, Kansas City, MO
• Adjunct Faculty, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry, Kansas City, MO
• Externship Program with the Indian Health Service, Navajo Reservation, Shiprock, NM
• Appalachia dental missions, Kentucky
• Tooth Prints Identification Program, Cameron, MO
• Elks Mobile Dental Program (for disadvantaged populations), Kansas City, MO
• American Dental Association
• North Carolina Dental Society
• Iredell County Dental Society
• American Association of Endodontists
• Tar Heel Endodontics Association
• Southern Endodontic Study Group